4.5T CRUISEMASTER DO45 PLUS Off Road Electric Coupling
$748.00 Inc. GST
Tame the Beast with the new look DO45 Plus!
All the style and features that have made the DO35 an industry favourite are now available in a 4.5T capable model. While the original concept for the DO35/DO45 range was focused on off-road use we have found over the years that our couplings have quickly become exceedingly popular on road vans as well; making it a great fit in all-terrains.
When off-road, articulation is king! The articulation of the DO45 allows you to take your caravan or trailer anywhere the 4wd can get with its rotational articulation both horizontally and vertically.
- 4,500Kg Rated
- D-Value & V-Value ADR Compliant
- Patented “Checklock” Gen.2 Dust Cap & Bumper for an easy, secure seal
- Reflective Reversing Strip
- Rear support webbing allows for mounting upside down on the underside of the drawbar
- 2 Stage ADR compliant locking mechanism
- Low profile Bumper & Cap for impressive clearance
- Forged Yoke and Rear Nut for added strength
- Exceeds ADR 62/01 and 62/02 strength requirements
- 7/8” shaft to fit most std. tow tongues
- Combination of zn-ni and e-coat for superior corrosion protection
- Greaseable Bushes for easy maintenance and noise free towing
- No tow ball height restrictions
- Ratchet hand brake lever
- 4 bolts at 185mm x 76mm (Front) x 54mm (Rear)
- USER GUIDE
*Note – This coupling does not fit on a ball – unique Cruisemaster tow pin is included
Any products thought to be faulty can be returned to Trailer Spare Parts Australia for investigation at the customer’s expense. We reserve the right to determine whether the item/s are faulty or have been incorrectly used or mistreated. We are happy to accept any unwanted stock within 7 days of invoice. Returned items must be in “as new” condition for resale. Any specially ordered axles (IRS, Overlay and Drop Axles) are not returnable. Trailer Spare Parts Australia charges a re-stocking fee of 15% to any authorized returns, plus freight if the goods returned are not subject to warranty.
If the goods are subject to warranty, Trailer Spare Parts Australia will replace the goods and pay all freight inbound and outbound under our terms and conditions. All products sold by Trailer Spare Parts Australia carry a 12 months warranty under our terms and conditions.
Recommendations for these terms can be found on each product page, except for disposable parts (bearings, brake pads, etc).
All refunds are made via Paypal.