2T Ark Quick-Hitch Off Road Mechanical Coupling
$297.00 Inc. GST
- Quick-hitch off-road coupling. Suits all 50mm tow balls that comply with Australian Standards AS4177.2 except 50mm tow balls with a flat flange. No more switching hitches!
Display carton includes a 50mm Tow ball. Over-ride 2 tonne rating.
- Full off road articulation
- No more switching hitches
- Quick-hitch locking system
- Fits 50mm tow balls that comply with Australian Standards AS4177.2 and don’t have a flat flange
- Complies to Australian standards AS4177.3
- Strong fully cast steel parts
Full off road articulation
- Approach angle • Break over angle • Departure angle • Roll angle
- Whether you are looking to improve your off road capability, or just tired of constantly having to switch between an off road hitch and a standard ball hitch, then the Ark Extreme Off road Coupling is for you! Plus with our unique “Quick-Hitch” locking system, it’s easy to hitch up and un-hitch on your own in just seconds.
Any products thought to be faulty can be returned to Trailer Spare Parts Australia for investigation at the customer’s expense. We reserve the right to determine whether the item/s are faulty or have been incorrectly used or mistreated. We are happy to accept any unwanted stock within 7 days of invoice. Returned items must be in “as new” condition for resale. Any specially ordered axles (IRS, Overlay and Drop Axles) are not returnable. Trailer Spare Parts Australia charges a re-stocking fee of 15% to any authorized returns, plus freight if the goods returned are not subject to warranty.
If the goods are subject to warranty, Trailer Spare Parts Australia will replace the goods and pay all freight inbound and outbound under our terms and conditions. All products sold by Trailer Spare Parts Australia carry a 12 months warranty under our terms and conditions.
Recommendations for these terms can be found on each product page, except for disposable parts (bearings, brake pads, etc).
All refunds are made via Paypal.