1. These terms and conditions apply to all contracts for the sale of products by the business “Trailer Spare Parts Australia” to its customers not withstanding any conditions to the contrary contained in any purchase order or otherwise except expressly agreed in writing and acknowledged by the business.
2. Payment must be made before order leaves our warehouse.
3. No Statement will be issued unless specifically requested each time. Statement type can be issued as an Activity or as an Invoice listing.
4. Property of any goods supplied shall remain vested in the business and shall not pass to the customer or any other party until the invoice relative to such goods shall have been duly and fully paid. Notwithstanding the foregoing all parts and goods are at risk of the customerfrom the time of supply.
5. The prices charged by the business shall be the prices applying at the time of delivery and not the time of the order.
6. Every care is taken to ensure that products supplied by the business are in good and useable condition. No claim to the contrary will be entertained unless in writing by the customer within seven (7) days of delivery to the customer.
7. The limit of any claim against the business shall be at the price for the product/s the cause of such claim and in particular no claim for consequential loss will be recoverable against the business.
This application is made by the Sole Trader/Partners/Directors referred herein and must be signed by all such parties. The signing parties hereby:
1. Personally warrant the accuracy of the information contained herein and undertake jointly and severally to indemnify the business against any loss or damage caused to the business by reason of credit having been granted on the basis of false or misleading information contained herein.
2. Acknowledge that the business’ normal terms and conditions of trade will form part of any contract between the customer and the business and agree to adhere to and abide by such terms and conditions.
3. Acknowledge that personal guarantees may be required of the Directors of the applicant where it is a company.
4. Accept that by supplying any goods or services on credit the business shall be deemed to have accepted this application without any
We prefer EFT deposits directly into our bank account. Please ensure that your account name and/or invoice number appear on the deposit. For questions regarding transfers, please contact us.