Boston Protect Cold Galvanising – Zinc Rich Aerosol Paint 400g
$13.90 Inc. GST
Ideal for re-galvanising and repairing damaged spots on galvanised parts as well as on welding and cutting points in steel.
- 98.5% pure zinc
- Fast drying
- Typically applied to steel fabrications ( Trailers, Machinery, Pumps, etc. )
- Weather resistance – Generally good; chalking may occur with lengthy exterior exposure, but film integrity should not be affected
- Solvent Resistance – Resists splashes of hydrocarbon solvents; not recommended for continuous immersion
- Chemical Resistance – Fair
- Abrasion Resistance – Good
- Recommended – Applied directly to bare steel
Any products thought to be faulty can be returned to Trailer Spare Parts Australia for investigation at the customer’s expense. We reserve the right to determine whether the item/s are faulty or have been incorrectly used or mistreated. We are happy to accept any unwanted stock within 7 days of invoice. Returned items must be in “as new” condition for resale. Any specially ordered axles (IRS, Overlay and Drop Axles) are not returnable. Trailer Spare Parts Australia charges a re-stocking fee of 15% to any authorized returns, plus freight if the goods returned are not subject to warranty.
If the goods are subject to warranty, Trailer Spare Parts Australia will replace the goods and pay all freight inbound and outbound under our terms and conditions. All products sold by Trailer Spare Parts Australia carry a 12 months warranty under our terms and conditions.
Recommendations for these terms can be found on each product page, except for disposable parts (bearings, brake pads, etc).
All refunds are made via Paypal.