Aerosol Hammerdry 400ML – Wagon Paints
$23.08 Inc. GST
- Fast Drying
- “Lacquer” qualities in an economical alkyd formula
- Range of stock colors
- Appealing “Hammer” finish
- Typically applied on steel fabrications ( Trailers, Machinery, Pumps, etc. )
- Weather resistance – Generally good; chalking may occur with lengthy exterior exposure, but film integrity should not be affected
- Solvent Resistance – Resists splashes of hydrocarbon solvents; not recommended for continuous immersion
- Chemical Resistance – Fair
- Abrasion Resistance – Good
- Recommended Primers – Zinc Phosphate Primer or Rhino-grip Etch Primer; May be applied directly to bare steel
Hammerdry Aluminium, Hammerdry Blackburn, Hammerdry Charcoal, Hammerdry Outback Black, Hammerdry Pacific Blue
Any products thought to be faulty can be returned to Trailer Spare Parts Australia for investigation at the customer’s expense. We reserve the right to determine whether the item/s are faulty or have been incorrectly used or mistreated. We are happy to accept any unwanted stock within 7 days of invoice. Returned items must be in “as new” condition for resale. Any specially ordered axles (IRS, Overlay and Drop Axles) are not returnable. Trailer Spare Parts Australia charges a re-stocking fee of 15% to any authorized returns, plus freight if the goods returned are not subject to warranty.
If the goods are subject to warranty, Trailer Spare Parts Australia will replace the goods and pay all freight inbound and outbound under our terms and conditions. All products sold by Trailer Spare Parts Australia carry a 12 months warranty under our terms and conditions.
Recommendations for these terms can be found on each product page, except for disposable parts (bearings, brake pads, etc).
All refunds are made via Paypal.