4.5T MISTER HITCHES Raptor Super Heavy Duty Adjustable Ball Mount
$381.15 Inc. GST
BALL MOUNT RAPTOR 4500KG ADR ADJUSTABLE W/1-1/4″ BALL HOLE + MHRB
- 4,500kg MAX. TOW CAPACITY. 450kg MAX. T.W.
- TESTED & COMPLIANT WITH ADR62/02.
- TESTED UP TO 6,750kg (LONGITUDINAL TENSION).
- SOLID STEEL SHANK WITH DUAL GUSSETS FOR SUPERIOR STRENGTH.
- SUITS 50mm OR 70mm TOW BALLS. (sold separately)
- REVERSIBLE SHANK & BALL PLATFORM GIVE GREATER DROP OR RISE HEIGHT.
- 16 STAGE ADJUSTMENTS MAX RISE 188mm MAX DROP 210mm. (32mm increments)
- OPTIONAL SHANKS CAN GIVE A DROP OF 370mm & RISE UP TO 350mm
- MULTI-PIN HOLES GIVE 3 LENGTH ADJUSTMENTS. 315-340-365mm.
- H.T. 3/4” BOLTS, NYLOC LOCKING NUTS AND TOOTHED CONICAL WASHERS GIVES SUPERIOR STRENGTH.
- POWDER COATED ENAMEL FINISH GIVES GREATER PROTECTION FROM THE ELEMENTS.
- COMPATIBLE WITH HITCHMASTER DO35 & DO45, TREG, McHITCH, HITCH-EZY, ALKO, OZ HITCH 4.5T & ARK COUPLINGS. ALSO SUITABLE FOR THE FORD RANGER SHORT SHANK TOW BAR.
– Insert the shank (1) into the tow bar receiver and fit the hitch pin (not included).
– Align the shank bolt holes with the ball platform bolt holes at the required height.
– Fit the 3/4” bolts (5), conical washers (6) and nuts (7) as seen in the diagram above, but do not tighten.
– Insert the anti-rattle Allen/Hex head screw (8) into the ball platform (2) and use the Allen/Hex key to tighten against the face of the shank. Do not over-tighten.
– Tighten both 3/4“ bolts to 339Nm (250ft lbs).
– If using a 50mm tow ball (7/8” dia. shank), you will need to insert the reducing bush (3) and washer (4) as seen in the diagram above. The reducing bush and washer are not required if using a 70mm tow ball.
Any products thought to be faulty can be returned to Trailer Spare Parts Australia for investigation at the customer’s expense. We reserve the right to determine whether the item/s are faulty or have been incorrectly used or mistreated. We are happy to accept any unwanted stock within 7 days of invoice. Returned items must be in “as new” condition for resale. Any specially ordered axles (IRS, Overlay and Drop Axles) are not returnable. Trailer Spare Parts Australia charges a re-stocking fee of 15% to any authorized returns, plus freight if the goods returned are not subject to warranty.
If the goods are subject to warranty, Trailer Spare Parts Australia will replace the goods and pay all freight inbound and outbound under our terms and conditions. All products sold by Trailer Spare Parts Australia carry a 12 months warranty under our terms and conditions.
Recommendations for these terms can be found on each product page, except for disposable parts (bearings, brake pads, etc).
All refunds are made via Paypal.