3.5T ALKO Off Road Electric Coupling
$346.50 Inc. GST
Alko 3.5T Off Road Coupling 50mm Ball Electric Brake Offroad Trailer Caravan
– CTA 060197
ENGINEERED FOR ADVENTURE
- Extreme articulation (vertically and horizontally) suitable for extreme off-road towing
- Overcomes the articulation limitations of the traditional ball coupling
- Tough zinc plated components. Built for serious off-road use
- Suitable for retrofit to existing caravans and camper trailers
- Can be used with level rides for on road towing
- Uses the standard tow vehicle set up for the ultimate of convenience
- Designed to clear most 4wd tail gates
- No difficult pin or hole alignment as is associated with most pin type off-road couplings
- Engineered by AL-KO – the global leader in caravan chassis components to specifically suit Australian conditions
- Level rides should be removed when towing off road to allow for the articulation of the coupling
Any products thought to be faulty can be returned to Trailer Spare Parts Australia for investigation at the customer’s expense. We reserve the right to determine whether the item/s are faulty or have been incorrectly used or mistreated. We are happy to accept any unwanted stock within 7 days of invoice. Returned items must be in “as new” condition for resale. Any specially ordered axles (IRS, Overlay and Drop Axles) are not returnable. Trailer Spare Parts Australia charges a re-stocking fee of 15% to any authorized returns, plus freight if the goods returned are not subject to warranty.
If the goods are subject to warranty, Trailer Spare Parts Australia will replace the goods and pay all freight inbound and outbound under our terms and conditions. All products sold by Trailer Spare Parts Australia carry a 12 months warranty under our terms and conditions.
Recommendations for these terms can be found on each product page, except for disposable parts (bearings, brake pads, etc).
All refunds are made via Paypal.