GRS-45G Timken Bearing Grease (Marine and Trailer Use) Tube 425 grams
This premium, hi-temp, red grease is specifically formulated to handle the demands of both disc and drum bearing applications. It contains corrosion inhibitors and anti-wear and water-resistant additives, offering superior protection in challenging environments.
The National Lubrication Grease Institute (NLGI) certifies this grease to meet the top-rated performance levels in both the chassis grease category (NLGI LB) and the wheel bearing grease category (NLGI GC).
Features an NLGI No. 2 lithium- complex thickener that resists softening and provides the mechanical stability required for demanding applications.
Has a 55 Timken OK Load, which means superior load-carrying capability.
Contains corrosion inhibitors and anti-wear and water-resistant additives for extra protection.
Features and Benefits:
- For disc and drum applications
- NLGI GC-LB certified
- NLGI No. 2 lithium complex
- Anti-wear additives
- Corrosion inhibitors
- Water-resistant additives
- Wide operating temperature
- Rrange -40ºF to 300ºF (-40ºC to 149ºC)
- Reusable, highimpact container
- Screw-top lid
- 55 lbs. rating offers superior load-carrying capability